This official website will provide the ONLY authorized links to ticket sales for His Holiness the 17th Gyalwang Karmapa’s first tour across Canada.
Please beware of unauthorized ticket sellers from all unlisted sources.
• Tickets MUST be presented at the door to be scanned. Only guests with valid tickets can enter.
• All children over 2 years of age must have a valid ticket.
• Children under two without a ticket will need to sit on a caregiver’s lap.
• No food or beverages are allowed in the hall.
• Please arrive early to be seated. Doors close 15 minutes prior to start time.
• Doors open at 7:00 am and all guests need to be seated by 9:15 am
• All ticket sales are final. No Refunds.
Photographs, video and audio recordings are strictly prohibited.
Following items are prohibited for security reasons:
• Large Bags or Backpacks
• Pets, with the exception of service animals
• Weapons of any kind
• Strollers or baby seats may not be taken into the stands or left in section entrances.
• Management reserves the right to handle each occurrence on a case-by- case basis. All bags, jackets, and guests may be subject to search upon entering the facility.